We offer a range of support services and guidance to innovators who are developing products and services which have the potential to improve patient outcomes, reduce overall NHS expenditure and grow the UK health sector economy.
If you would like to access our support, please complete our online innovation form here.
This support can include:
- providing early feedback and signposting on innovators’ products or ideas and whether they meet identified needs
- identifying appropriate clinical pathways and feedback from clinical teams
- navigating grant and funding opportunities
- understanding what evidence the NHS would require for adoption and assessing gaps in company evidence
- assessing market readiness and support the development of a value proposition
- supporting innovators to run proof of value projects to gather the data and evidence required for commissioning.
The team also signposts innovators to services provided by other organisations, such as regulatory advice.
If you’d like to talk to us about the support we can offer you please fill out our innovation form, and do so as completely as possible, as it will enable us to gain a richer picture of what stage you are at with your innovation and how we might be able to support you.
If you have any questions or comments about our Innovation Exchange, or you would like to access our wider services, please contact us at email@example.com.