“As part of their work to support the region’s recovery, the West of England Combined Authority are offering the new Business Innovation Fund – a programme to assist Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) where they are progressing research, development and innovation (R,D&I) activity“
SME funding and support to bring new products and services to market
Research, development and innovation can help your business adapt for the future and get ahead of the competition, create new products, processes and services to reach new customers, and improve sustainability.
The West of England Combined Authority’s Business Innovation Fund provides SMEs with tailored support to bring new products, services and processes to market.
The Business Innovation Fund offers funding and guidance for SMEs in all sectors
The Business Innovation Fund supports businesses from a wide range of sectors to help develop innovative projects and products that not only fulfill market demand, but also deliver industrial growth.
- Grants of £20,000 or £50,000 to invest in innovation
- Support and guidance to move from concept to commercialisation
- Collaborate with our region’s leading research institutions
- Advice on intellectual property, testing and research and development roadmaps
- Development of a bespoke research, development and innovation action plan for your business
- Access to wider business support through the West of England Growth Hub and our partners.
Check your eligibility below and apply today.
If your business is:
- Based in the West of England – Bath & North East Somerset, Bristol, North Somerset or South Gloucestershire
- Able to provide match funding towards the cost of your project
- A small or medium sized enterprise (SME) with a staff headcount lower than 250