“Small and micro businesses can apply for a share of up to £30 million in grants, alongside tailored business support delivered by Innovate UK EDGE.“
Innovate UK’s new series of Fast Start: Innovation grants will give hundreds of UK small and micro-businesses the opportunity to grow and realise their ideas fasterwith a share of £30 million in grants alongside tailored business support delivered by Innovate UK EDGE.
You can apply for up to £50,000 for highly innovative ideas that have a clear route to commercialisation through business growth. Your idea must focus on either achieving net zeroor self-driven healthcare, and how new technology can enable affordable, adoptable and investable innovations in these areas.
Self-Driven Healthcare. Self-driven healthcare, de-centralised healthcare and mental wellbeing through:
- prevention and self-management of lifestyle diseases using personalised, intuitive, consumer focused and accessible innovations
- maximising the utility, safety and security of personal health records, including self-generated data
- assessing new business models and routes to market for products and services related to self-care and self-management
- developing innovations that support self-management of mental wellbeing
Your project must:
- have total project costs between £25,000 and £50,000
- last between 3 and 6 months in duration
- carry out its project work in the UK
- intend to exploit the results from or in the UK