18/02/2021|Time: 10:00 - 11:30
Location: Online event
Organised by: West of England AHSN and Wessex AHSN
Carers supporting people with learning disabilities want to keep the person they care for safe and healthy. Spotting when someone is unwell can be difficult and sadly this means opportunities to help people at an early stage may be missed. We all want to make sure that any illness or cause of deterioration is spotted quickly, so people can get the right care for them.
As NHS organisations that work with both health and social care, we are providing train-the-trainer virtual training, to support you to train both paid and unpaid support workers caring for people with learning disabilities in the RESTORE2mini tool.
- Free, bite-sized training, an opportunity to ask questions and share with your peers.
- You will leave with practical next steps and more confidence in, planning delivery of training in your area.
Who is this training for?
- People who are able to train others in using RESTORE2mini
- Caring for people with learning disabilities in their own home or a community setting.
- You do not need to be a registered professional to attend the training.
Dates course is running: