Thursday 7 December 2023, 12:00 - 1:30 pm
Location: Online - MS Teams
Organised by: Health Innovation West of England
This session will explore and discuss the following topics:
- Understand the impact of overprescribing on the environment and health outcomes.
- Explore what actions can be taken individually and collectively to make a difference.
- Define your own learning agenda to address environmental and health outcomes.
- Understand systems and system complexities > workforce and deprescribing.
- Support others to begin to lead for sustainability in everyday practice and health outcomes.
Patient engagement in deprescribing is key to shared decision-making. It’s recognised it is a complex issue for patients and clinicians to fully adopt effective shared decision-making.