Wednesday 15 May 2024
Location: Online - MS Teams
Organised by: Bristol Patient Safety Conference
Health Innovation West of England are proud to be sponsoring the upcoming online Bristol Patient Safety Conference 2024 which will take place on Wednesday 15 May.
This is an independent national conference offering the opportunity to hear from national speakers and patient safety and quality improvement (QI experts) and a whistleblowing panel.
Choose from a diverse range of workshops during which Ann Remmers, Clinical Lead for maternal neonatal care at Health Innovation West of England will be discussing our work on Black Maternity Matters during the improving care workshop.
See the full 2024 programme here
Share your QI and patient safety work in their national poster competition, featuring up to 160 posters. Details and online entry form can be accessed here. Please note the closing date to enter the online competition is 6 March 202.
Successful entries receive:
- An invitation to give a live oral poster presentation* at the online Bristol Patient Safety Conference on 15th May 2024
- A discounted delegate rate of £179 (no VAT). Co-authors will also qualify for the discounted rate.
- A national poster competition oral presentation certificate with names of presenter(s) and author
- Opportunity to win a first prize or runner up in each themed group of 10 posters
- * 2.5-minute presentation followed by Q&A with judge
Who should apply?: junior doctors, nurses, midwives, consultants, AHPs, GPs, medical students and those working in care settings among others.