24/05/2017|Time: 13:00 - 14:00
Organised by: AHSN Network and ABHI
In today’s tough operational environment there has never been a better time to work and collaborate with the NHS. However, getting your product, service or device in front of the right decision makers, can seem incredibly challenging.
ABHI have partnered with the national Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs) to host a series of webinars, followed by face-to-face “surgery” meetings in order to provide support and advice for SMEs who are trying to ‘break into’ the NHS.
The webinars are scheduled for:
1.00pm Monday 22 May- join the webinar here
1.00pm Wednesday 24 May – join the webinar here
Webinars are password protected to join on your prefered date, please use the password: ABHI
The webinar structure:
Our webinars will be introduced by Richard Phillips, Director, Healthcare Policy at ABHI and Dr Liz Mear, Chair of the AHSN Network. Hosted by Rob Berry, Commercial Director from Kent Surrey Sussex AHSN, these webinars are not to be missed if you want honest, practical and no-nonsense advice about working with the NHS. Using real case study examples from ABHI members, we will cover some of the key issues facing businesses today and why the NHS operates as it does.
Who should attend these webinars?
- Are you an SME who has a proven, evidence based product, service or device?
- Have you had success privately, or internationally with your business, but not with the NHS currently?
- Have you found procurement, systems or other NHS processes restrictive or prohibited?
- Do you want to work with the NHS to improve outcomes for patients and increase efficiencies?
Places are limited and bookings will be on a first come, first serve basis. . We may have to limit places by organisation if we are oversubscribed.
Want to speak to someone about the webinars?
- Contact Robert Berry, Commercial Director, Kent Surrey Sussex AHSN | 07825 947 824. For more background information about the session.
- Contact Chanice Jenkins, Digital Communications Officer, East Midlands AHSN | email@example.com. For booking enquiries.
Our May webinars will set the scene for working with the NHS. Following these we will use your feedback to develop further more in-depth webinars (dates to be announced in June). You may also be able to attend one of our face-to-face “surgery” meetings, planned for July (more information available soon) where you’ll get the chance to meet with some of the commercial teams from ABHI and the AHSN Network.
Finally, AHSNs will also have a presence at both the NHS Confederation (June) and NHS Expo (September) events where commercial directors will be on hand if you want to drop in for a chat and to find out more about AHSN support.
Learn more about the hosts: