“A pioneering initiative dedicated to championing inclusivity and providing tailored support to founders from diverse backgrounds in the digital health innovation space. “
The DigitalHealth.London Leap programme provides:
- A comprehensive development curriculum that encompasses coaching, peer support, mentoring, learning opportunities, networking avenues, and, where applicable, potential investment and funding support.
- Mentoring opportunities from a dedicated and diverse programme advisory panel consisting of subject matter experts in their respective fields.
- Round table events and Action Learning Sets to foster a collaborative environment for peer-to-peer support and knowledge exchange.
- Regular drop-in sessions with a dedicated digital health navigator for personalised support.
- Insightful advice from key founding and strategic partners, providing a wealth of diverse expertise in healthcare innovation.
Deadline for applications: 14 January 2024.Further information