Join us for an insightful Lunch and Learn event, tailored specifically for the health and care innovation community across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire (BNSSG). This session promises to be a unique opportunity to learn more about the exciting world of innovation happening right here within our system.
We’ll discuss the importance of innovation in healthcare and begin to explore some of the ongoing innovations that are shaping the future of our health and care system.
We are also privileged to be joined by guest speaker Dr Carey McClellan, founder and CEO of getUBetter. As well as being an advanced physiotherapy practitioner, Dr Carey McClellan is an innovator who has developed a digital self-management platform for all common musculoskeletal injuries and conditions and understands first-hand some of the barriers and enablers to innovation right here in BNSSG.
Benefits of attending
- Connect with fellow professionals who are passionate about innovation in healthcare.
- Expand your understanding of the theories and methodologies driving innovative change within BNSSG ICS.
- Discover practical insights around innovation that can be applied to your own area of work.
- Learn how to harness innovative strategies to enhance service delivery and patient care.
- Be a part of the innovation network in BNSSG.