Tuesday 23 January 2024, 11am - 12pm
Organised by: ABHI Health Tech for Life
Join this webinar to learn how one ABHI member company has achieved success with its technology, including a first of its kind ICS-wide contract, and substantial interest from across the NHS.
Expect to learn:
- How a technology responded to an urgent unmet need, delivered impact and gained the attention of decision makers.
- How different components of marketing, business and research strategies fuelled success in an ICS-wide contract, and widespread national interest.
- How to effectively utilise a health innovation network in reaching influencers.
- How the solution has generated positive media coverage – at trade and national levels.
- The importance of metrics, clinical and academic evidence.
- Panellists include senior representatives from: the technology provider, a health innovation network, NHS leadership and HealthTech marketing specialists.